Medxcel is here to lead the transformation of healthcare facilities management by incorporating a new approach to providing services. Created by healthcare, for healthcare, we have a dedicated focus on our people and customers, as well as providing tools, processes, support resources, data analytics and insource strategies that drive results.
This is a senior level Executive Assistant who serves as the primary point of contact for the assigned executives at Medxcel’s Central Office in Indianapolis, IN The ideal candidate will deliver a high level of administrative and strategic support services in a fast paced, customer-focused business environment.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage confidential information and take the lead on process improvement initiatives, gathering and compiling data, completing gap analysis on reports and data, and creating high level meeting presentations
- Manage communication with internal and external customers to troubleshoot and problem solve on escalations on behalf of assigned executives,
- Collaborate with other Central Office associates to manage office activities and professionally represent Medxcel in all interactions by demonstrating a commitment to the mission, vision, and core values.
- Manage all aspects of executive calendars including scheduling meetings and resolving conflicts, providing verbal and written communication on behalf of executives, and make travel and conference arrangements
- Create and organize information and materials necessary for cadence meetings, document meeting minutes, gathering detailed information for executive presentations.
- Take iniatitive to lead special projects, presentations, and events leveraging your strong ability to prioritize, manage, and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy.
- Utilize your strong interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with the administrative team as well as with the executives and their teams.