Medxcel is here to lead the transformation of healthcare facilities management by incorporating a new approach to providing services. Created by healthcare, for healthcare, we have a dedicated focus on our people and customers, as well as providing tools, processes, support resources, data analytics and insource strategies that drive results.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will collaborate with hiring managers to facilitate the hiring process and guide candidates through the process of joining a dynamic, growing company at the signed working location of the Medxcel Central Office in Indianapolis, IN. This position will be called on to develop and execute creative and unique talent acquisition strategies that will position Medxcel as an employer of choice in key markets. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is accountable for leading efforts in sourcing, selecting, and hiring, while providing consultation and recommendations based on business knowledge and strategies. An effective approach should combine solid people judgment and the ability to measure candidates against established job requirements.
Sourcing and Recruiting:
Talent Acquisition Administrative & Special Projects:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of experience recruiting for a variety of positions in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Experience in high-volume recruiting
• Experience recruiting for all levels, including technical and non-technical positions
• Background in both a corporate recruiting role and recruiting for an agency