Medxcel is here to lead the transformation of healthcare facilities management by incorporating a new approach to providing services. Created by healthcare, for healthcare, we have a dedicated focus on our people and customers, as well as providing tools, processes, support resources, data analytics and insource strategies that drive results.
The Human Resources Operations Specialist is a liaison between the company and its associates at the signed working location of the Medxcel Central Office in Indianapolis, IN. The specialist will hold responsibility for effectively delivering a smooth flow of information to new associates to assist them as they join the Medxcel organization. The specialist will also provide support to existing associates seeking assistance to inquiries related to benefits, leaves, and general HR questions. Exceptional service to the associate population, delivered with the company’s core values at the heart of every interaction, is required.
New Hire Onboarding Process:
Benefit Administration Process:
Leave Administration Process:
Administrative and Special Projects:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Associate's degree in HR, Business, or related field
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or related field
• PHR, SHRM-CP
• 3-5 years of HR Experience, with 1-3 of those being in an HR Generalist capacity
• Experience administering onboarding, benefits and leave in a fast-paced department
• Experience and success working in a matrix reporting environment
• HRIS experience - Ultipro